After thirty years of painting on the walls of France and Europe, Rize decided to move from spray to brush. This painter has many influences, from Vasarely to Banksy, through the abstract paintings of Christian Soto.
Each of his works is a mixture of graffiti and contemporary painting techniques. Its creation includes more than 400 murals or paintings, among these:
- Creation of murals during the Antwerp style meeting
- Making multiple murals for the cities of St Brieuc and Rennes
- Portrait of Mika for her visit to the “Bobital Sound Armor” Festival
- Portrait of Soprano during his concert at the “Bobital Sound Armor” Festival
- Mural painting at Dinard airport
- Exhibition of ephemeral workshops in the port of Dahouet in Pléneuf Val André with Christian Soto (August to December 2018). Mural painting at Dinan airfield
- Exhibition of paintings in SotoBis Gallery, Bogotá (Colombia)
- Portrait of Karl Lagerfeld for the festival of young creators of Dinan.